Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 629- Their is no substitute for feeling good

I am determined to feel good and strong and focused today. My body seems to have reacted well to my new diet. My diet includes eating fruits,vegetables and whole grains. I have discovered an excellent snack. Apple Cider over kashi cereal, man it is awesome. Try roasted vegetables they are awesome, too. Of course, oatmeal with apple cider and cinnamon with fresh fruit is truly awesome. Wash it down with orange juice and seltzer and you are eating like a king.

The interview with the world's oldest person made it clear people just eat too much. Heck, the person who said it is 114 year's old.


Just got done showering after an awesome workout burned 912 calories in an hour while riding the life cycle. Did 650 crunches did the plank exercise for 22 minutes straight. Did 130 20 pound curls.
Had 4 vitamins: 2 proflavinol and 2 poly c . One is an antioxidant the other is time released vitamin c.
I washed it down with acai juice. Now going to have a cup of cooked oatmeal and apple cider with cinnamon and cranberries and banana. I will wash my oatmeal down with orange with calcium and seltzer. For my snacks this afternoon I plan on eating apples and drinking orange juice and seltzer.
I feel awesome after a great workout! Today was 629TH straight day of doing a 60 minute or more cardio vascular workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment