Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 644- The day called black friday

Steely Dan did a song called black Friday. To my knowledge BF was October 29Th 1929 when the stock market crashed and launched the great depression. Its rather strange that we go from the name of a day that is the darkest in American history to a day that represents buying things at a bargain price and is the first shopping day of the Christmas Season.

Fuhgetaboutit- Let us focus on positive things like praising God for giving us a chance to have a great workout. For helping us renew our mind with thoughts of his love towards us.

My ride today was done on the small pedal life cycle- I started strong got a little stronger, then leveled out. By the end, I was able to finish with a god kick. I wound up doing a 921 in 60.( I burned 921 calories in 60 minutes).My totals for the week- Sunday to Friday


  • Sunday November 22ND 805 (Small Pedal )
  • Monday November 23RD 897 (Small Pedal )
  • Tuesday November 24TH 921 (Small Pedal)
  • Wednesday November 25TH 902 (Small Pedal)
  • Thursday November 26TH 955 (Big Pedal )
  • Friday November 27TH 921 (Small Pedal)

I love doing the workouts- Did 1150 crunches and 21 very good plank minutes of course as always without a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment