Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 627- This has been an awesome journey

It is amazing since I have started this streak I realized that the shirt I had been wearing has begun to fade and has some holes in it. I imagine the the wear is more from using the dryer than my using it about 2 hours a day for the last 600 days or so. My body has changed some in size and shape. Knock on wood my sneakers have held up. Primarily because I only use them for working out.
People have come and go in the gym and there are not a lot of members if any that were there when I first started this streak. The workers have changed. The place looks different there have been some changes.

I still have the same fire to get to my workout everyday. I still love to workout. Your body is much more resilient than you realize. People give reasons for not coming to the gym and working out. People have a much different attitude about working out than I do. Diet is vital to giving you the proper energy day in and day out. No, it really is. When you do something day in and day out you really can tell the difference.

People probably think I am crazy- Be thankful for all God's strength that he gives you every day.
Just for haha on this day last year here is what I did......

November 10TH 2008
Here were my notes
day 262 - 894-167 lbs xpress 7 min planx

454/ 440 legs not as strong as I would have liked.- planks- 4 sets 3 2min 1 1min did 3 sets of 15 on 12 1/2 lbs on biceps.
ate treats corn chips 2 huge salads from restaurant bag of kettle corn seltzer.

Interesting was just starting the plank exercise. Legs could have been stronger sounds familiar.
Had started the bad habit of eating the corn chips and kettle corn. Salads good seltzer good.

Okay - I will make new history today.

Great feeling starting to get legs revved up again! Did a good 884 today. Was able to maintain that exciting 15 calorie burn per minute pace for 45 minutes! I even was only two calories burned off the pace of 15 per minute at the 50 minute mark. I had burned 748 calories after 50 minutes. Awesome. Did 300 + crunches and 8 minutes on the plank.

At the conclusion of today's workout I am only 3 days away from tying Ken Griffey Jr' s total 630 life time home runs. I remember Ken Griffey Sr when he was playing minor league baseball. I was only 14 years old and I remember sitting in old quigley stadium and hearing the announcer saying now batting the center fielder Ken Griff-ey! Now I am trying to beat his son in number of consecutive workouts- COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment