Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 631-Breaking out the new championship jerseys


Oh what a feeling to win the championship. The Yankees are a unique group every year they say the same thing- That is.... Are job is to win the World Series and in the past 89 years they have delivered 27 times. Now that is a little less than (.30) one third of the time in which they have delivered. Keep in mind their close competition to that percentage is the St.Louis Cardinals and they have only won 10 championships in their history.
Winning takes on a whole dimension of life that can only be described by the people who win. Now, the exciting part about winning is you make the rules as to whether or not you are winning. Today, I feel that I am winning because I keep showing up everyday to pursue my goal of completing my daily 60 minute cardio workout.
So allow me the chance to go win again. By the way you are winning at something, it is your choice to decide what it is!
I won I did my 60 minute workout. What about you? How much exercise do you plan on getting today? We all want but are we willing to sacrifice? What price are we willing to pay? All it takes in one hour a day to help yourself out. Do you not think you are worth it? C'mon you must think good health and fitness is owed to you. It is funny I start my work out and there are a whole bunch of people around me. I finish it and there are different people around me. Why is that different people are occupying the same machines? I think it is because other people do not workout as long as I do. I noticed very few people sweat as much as I do. I also noticed most people are not there everyday like I am. People, your body and you are worth it, get on a program and challenge yourselves to stick with it
Five abilities needed to win: cape ability account ability response ability stick ability compat ability. Sounds about right!

No comments:

Post a Comment