Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 638- The challenge is simple do the workout today on less rest

This morning I was up at 5:15 am - I feel good! Went to sleep at 12:45 am. Ate healthy prior to bed. Roasted vegetables and kashi. OK you can not get much more healthier than that. Oh, I did have 2 apples right after I got out of work and some apple cider with club soda.

The bible says "the sleep of the laborer is sweet." I am starting to wonder am I a world class athlete? I challenge myself everyday like a top athlete. I may not be able to run and jump like a young buck. However, I push myself to a certain level everyday. I shall investigate this further. What is a world class athlete? Do I want to be considered a world class athlete?

In a few seconds I will attempt to complete my 643rd workout in the last 638 last days. With the good LORD willing I will complete it. Yesterday, I did not get as loose as I wanted to. Today I pray to be more loose.

Thank You dear LORD for feeling more loose. I broke yesterday's mark of burning 802 calories in an hour. Today I did 840 in an hour. WGA? The ride is now a great challenge which I am proud to say I have accepted. The question is has the resistance increased of the life cycle or have I weakened somewhat? I suppose we will probably never know. Here is one thing I did I googled world class athlete and is what was found. Whole bunch that does not apply to my trend of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment