Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 621- The day of a crowning achievement!

The Yankee regular season began 212 days ago.Today, the Yankees are praying that today is the last day they will play baseball in the 2009 season. With the season ending today the # 27 will have increased meaning! 27! That's the number!

All Yankee fans know what the number 27 represents - Despite it representing the day of the month I was born . Twenty seven means more than that on November 4TH 2009. I pray for the outcome to be in the favor of the Yankees. The outcome will result in the Yankees being crowned the World Champions for the 27TH time in their illustrious history

I had an awesome couple of hours today in which I was engaged in excercise. I am still amazed at the amount of calories I am burning per hour while riding the life cycle. I am determined to get back to high burn per hour. I am getting stronger on the plank excercise I did 32 minutes today on that. I also did 2000+ crunches.

Tomorrow will be the 622ND day - And from my mouth to God's ears # 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment