Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 525- that number has a nice ring to it star date year two day 160

Five hundred and twenty five days of repeating the same activity. Well, I typed a bunch more about 15 minutes ago but the computer froze and I lost it. So enough talk about the past I will just go out and create the future. I will say this prior to going. My comments had something to do with doing the same activity everyday for 524 days and four of the days doing the activity twice. In essence, that is a total of 528 times of doing an activity in 524 days. Praise the Lord. Also in the 528 times the activity has been done on the same equipment all but 3 times. The equipment used the other three times was the treadmill. The other 521 times the equipment used was the Life Cycle by Life Fitness. The activity was doing a cardio vascular workout for at least one hour.
Its a beauty isn't it? Ah, my home away from home.


After a great workout I always feel great. It is an extraordinary feeling. All aches and pains go away I feel like I am floating. Do not sense a care in the world all stress and tension is lifted. All that I am feeling is good. I know I said this before but I wish everyone in the world can have this feeling. I believe that if everyone was to enjoy this feeling just once there would 1) a lot more happier people in the world 2) a lot more people that work out on a consistent basis. In short I am talking about a runners high.
http://www.lehigh.edu/~dmd1/sarah.html





See, that is what I am talking about- I had a super workout and I feel great- Did 4000+ crunches did some weights. Did 902 calories burned in an hour on the previously mentioned life cycle. It was awesome doing 900 in an hour again! I love to workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment