Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 502- The challenge is definitely there

Racing around frantically to serve the general public in the evening after concluding a day of preparing to serve the general public, makes one eager to capture the 502ND Day. Ah, the thrill of it all, gathering up the juices to go out and compete. I know its early morning and seems like only a few hours since I have taken the ride but, I am coming back! I hit the hay at 11 pm and rose at 6 am - Give or take. A side of torrential rains and high winds I managed to rest. To re coop and return anxious for another effort. If I sound motivated I am! I enjoy the challenge of today. Today is getting back into the curve day. Today is the answer to all the rest I have had over the last 6 or 7 days.

Came out of the gate strong and maintained the pace did a 472 in 1st 30 and finished with a 922.Now, only 19 more at 900 to set a personal best of 20 at 900 or better in consecutive days.
The weather this morning is beautiful its awesome! Warmish with a nice cool breeze. Extremely energizing. That's a neat word. ENERGIZING ! Just the sound of it gets me fired up. Well, my time is up. I everyone out there is fired up to have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment