Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 526-A great day to start early as August arrives

I recently left myself a mental note. I wrote "I can get better I can get stronger". Yesterday, which seems like a hundred years ago, I did do better and I did feel stronger. I am motivated to keep my focus and get 900 calories burned on the life cycle in 60 minutes of time. My plan is to not warm up this time to see if I can get a good start and maintain the pace for the full 60. The last two rides I have warmed up for 10 plus minutes before jumping on the machine.Today, I will attempt a different tactic. Like anything we all do we usually have a strategy. Also, like anything we do in order for it to give us a successful outcome we must believe. We believe in an affirmative outcome. This is where attitude comes in. With a strong positive attitude we can believe in a positive result. It is with a positive attitude I will use my strategy of today. 1) get off to a strong start and 2) maintain it through out the ride.I will use all my power, determination and belief to get it done. I can. I will! The gym opens at 7am its now 635am. I need to be @ work by 1045am.



Did it ! Did it! Strategy worked! Folks I am here to tell ya its not easy but its worth it. They once interviewed a very wealthy person and they asked the person, "so now that you have worked hard and achieved your goal was it worth it?" Guess what that person said? That person said " If I had known it was going to be this good I would have worked harder" Folks on a small scale of self satisfaction working out and working out hard is not easy but I'll tell ya again its WORTH IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment