Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 504- The bounce back and be excited Day

I must point out since I have been posting this blog this the most I have been challenged. I must forge ahead and get this done. Shove all ailments to the side and go!

Strategy worked shoved all ailments to the side and floored it.
Go I did--- Did a 167 in 10 minutes , 334 in 20 minutes(equals 167 in 10 minutes again ) ,492 in 30 minutes( 156 in 10 minutes) ,had 800 in 50 minutes( 308 in 20 minutes ). Its funny right about at 30 to 45 minutes it gets cloudy and I can not remember so good. That must be when the endorphins are kicking in big time! Finished with a 956 in 60. That is a 156 down the stretch the final 10 minutes. A great ride beat yesterday by 103 calories burned in 60 minutes!

Yesterday 853 today 956.

I thought about this yesterday, a quote from Jim Rohn.


~ You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay? Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. ~
Jim Rohn

Those are awesome questions because it helps a person put things about their life in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment