Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 521- Back in the day The Spendid Splinter and Stretch were Kings

Who and what the heck are you talking about? I am referring to Ted Williams and Willie McCovey two awesome Home Run hitters in the history of Major League Baseball.Today I am going for my 521st consecutive day of working out in which I do 1 hour of continual cardio vascular exercise. So where do these guys fit in? They fit in because they both ended their awesome careers with 521 Home Runs. Today, Good Lord willing,I will tie that number. I love watching the number grow.

Apparently the humidity has showed up in this neck of the woods. I am curious to see if it will play a factor in my plans to have a good long workout . I am off to capture my quest!

Today, I went bonkers! I worked out for 3 1/2 hours - 1 hour on 1ST ride, 1 hour on crunches, 1 hour on 2ND ride and 1/2 hour on weights. Man, it was a blast. I love that feeling. My heart was racing my body was moving the sweat was pouring out of me the endorphins were flowing. I wish everyone could have that feeling. I guarantee you that you would not want to miss a day of working out.

Oh, and by the way it felt good being in the humidity! So, I did a ride for each Home Run hitter. Also, today was the 4TH day during the streak that I did 2 60 minute rides in one day. Today however, was the quickest in which I did 2 1 hour rides in a total of 3 hours and 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment