Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 518- I sure got enough rest

Had myself a good sleep. Perhaps the late afternoon workout and the eating and drinking after the 19 hours of fasting helped me sleep. While today promises to be interesting and should be a good challenge. The day should be interesting because 1) its a new day 2) the approach I take to my ride has to involve some restraint. My challenge very simply is to burn off the calories in the hour and to do it without damaging the equipment.

As I spoke of yesterday, I realized I was being too hard on the life cycles. Mainly because I was standing up on the pedals when they were not built to be stood up on. One of my strategies for not standing up will be to lower my resistance on the setting level of the life cycle. I normally set the level at random level 22. Now, I have to decide to lower it to a good level of resistance and not stand up on the pedals.

Ah, life's little challenges- I am definitely curious as to how I will do. I envision it all turning out awesome and myself meeting this challenge with success.

Well, I was tempted to stand up a bunch of times. But, like a good little compulsive boy in a classroom I remained in my seat. In this, case I remained seated and pedaled.
I did 905 in 60 minutes. So hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment