Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 506- Check out this itinerary

Down 1 am up @ 6am ish- 2 the gym @_ - Back from the gym@_ in 9:30am ish- Press on my man; press on!

Now that it is done a chance to reflect. Down 1 am up @ 6am ish- 2 the gym @7:05am_ - Back from the gym@ 8:20 am_ in work 9:30am ish- I pressed on my man; I press on!Did a courageous 903 in 60 for the third consecutive day 900 or more calories burned in 60 minutes.Here is to the ones who challenge themselves everyday to do more. A salute to the one's that everyday give more than they realized they could.

Do not hate me for challenging myself everyday. Do not hate congratulate. Remember my purpose of this blog is to start or continue a streak of days of constructive behavior. I will feel fulfilled if one person after reading this blog decides to do something on a consecutive basis to improve themselves.

Steven Covey said it best when he said we should all strive for private victories.


http://www.motivational-depot.com/speakers/authors/a-e/stephen%20covey/quotes/quotes-stephen-h.htm
The ''Inside-Out'' approach to personal and interpersonal effectiveness means to start first with self; even more fundamentally, to start with the most inside part of self -- with your paradigms, your character, and your motives. The inside-out approach says that private victories precede public victories, that making and keeping promises to ourselves recedes making and keeping promises to others. It says it is futile to put personality ahead of character, to try to improve relationships with others before improving ourselves.

As night follows day I look forward to day 507

No comments:

Post a Comment