Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 513- I wonder if keeping a good chart makes a difference

Spending the time to have record keeping of my workout activity could be a big boost to my effort. Everyday I chart my workout in three areas. One this writing,two my online calendar and three my wall calendar.I believe that sharpens the focus on the task everyday. It gives me three places of accountability. As I reflect on that for a second, that is kind of crazy. But hey, whatever floats the boat.



Today there are no home run numbers- Just a number sitting out there 513- I need to go out there and get it!

You see everyday you can not knock it over the wall. Some days your body is not quite ready for the battle. But in the end of it you ask yourself one question and one question only. The question is are coming back tomorrow? My answer is, with the good lord willing yes I will be back tomorrow. Its funny even though I was aching in my knees and back I kept on pedaling .Despite the reality that my results were nowhere near where I wanted to be. I felt two things were getting accomplished I was breathing hard and I was sweating. I sensed since those two things were being accomplished I flushing my system. I suspect that flushing one's system on a daily basis promotes good health. Also, believe me or not believe me, I was enjoying the process. Since I was enjoying the process I was having fun. Which is primarily the main objective.

Okay so the numbers were ugly, did a 810 in 60 minutes. I started with a 130 in 10 minutes and ended with a 680 in 50 minutes. Did 600 crunches and 11 minutes with stops on the plank exercise and called it a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment