Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 523- As the humidity greets us early in the morning

My routine was interrupted today. They call that a pattern interrupt. Some say pattern interrupts are good because the can get you off a negative thought. Well, thoughts are things (I believe) and if a thing is is in your way you have 3 choices avoid it, go around it or go through it. My choice right now is to just go through it. I have a mission to get Day 523 done. I will ride the the cycle with the handle bars this time and not let the fact that my pattern was interrupted be a negative factor.

Well I rode it. The game is in the strength of the legs. When I was riding and scoring bigger numbers my strength was coming from my ability to generate momentum. I feel at this point using the level I am at now I can not gain the momentum I am looking to achieve. I have begun to experiment with different levels. I noticed by lowering my level I was able to pedal much faster.In an earnest effort to get back to the rate of calories burned per hour I will continue to experiment. My goal is to burn 900 an hour @ least!

Today was a good challenge and I met it head on- Tomorrow should be another challenge and I am curious how I can get back to 900 an hour again!

No comments:

Post a Comment