Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The record stands as of Wednesday December 23, 2015. Day 677 I have now 2992 workouts in the last 2852 days.

The record stands as of Wednesday December 23, 2015. Day 677 I have now 

2992 workouts in the last  2852 days. 

Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 




On Tuesday I slept from 10:45 pm to  7:10  am I  woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. As my joint pain is a big reason for the morning aches. Today, I had my customary day off so, I got on the machine at 8:50 am  burned 2167 calories in the hour. Ah, the magic of  a few good hours of sleep!

Highlight of the workout? Finishing by burning 739 calories in the final twenty minutes.

A tremendous pace! My goal was to burn 2200 I needed to burn 412 calories in the last ten  minutes. 

 

Day 1924 Daily questions for highly determined individual's

We are all guilty of something, what do you feel you are guilty of the most? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment