Thursday, December 17, 2015

The record stands as of Thursday December 17, 2015. Day 671 I have now 2986 workouts in the last 2846 days.


The record stands as of Thursday December 17, 2015. Day 671  I have now 

2986 workouts in the last  2846 days. 

Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 


On Wednesday I slept from 945 pm to  3:45 am  woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. Today, I worked 9 hours so, I got on the machine at 4:25 pm burned 2030 calories in the hour.

Highlight of the workout? Finishing by burning 1020 calories in the final thirty minutes.




I went from burning 34 calories per minute to burning 37 calories per minute. At the pace of 37 calories per minute for on hour I would have burned 2240 calories!
One other highlight, that I dressed in in sweat pants, t shirt, thermal and a hoodie sweat shirt. As a result I sweated a great deal. Which added to the feeling of relazation at the conclusion of the work out.
A tremendous rush at the end was exhilarating! 

 

Day 1918  Daily questions for highly determined individual's
What would you rather be known for being a great parent or a great friend?
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment