Thursday, December 24, 2015

The record stands as of Thursday December 24, 2015. Day 678 I have now done 2993 workouts in the last 2853 days.

The record stands as of Thursday December 24, 2015. Day 678  I have now done 

2993 workouts in the last  2853 days. 

Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 




On Wednesday  I slept from 9:30  pm to  3:45 am I  woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. As my joint pain is a big reason for the morning aches. Today, I worked 7 hours and forty minutes got on the machine at 1:35 pm burned 2153 calories in the hour. Ah, the magic of  a few good hours of sleep!

Highlight of the workout? Finishing by burning 766 calories in the final twenty minutes.
Plus,+++ I burned 210 calories in the final five minutes!!

A tremendous pace! My goal was to burn 2200 I needed to burn 412 calories in the last ten  minutes. I was cruising at 37 calories a minute and I then sped up to 42 calories a minute.Such an awesome feeling!

 

Day 1925  Daily questions for highly determined individual's

How important are your dreams to you? ( I am not talking about when go to sleep) 
What weight do you put into you accomplishing your hopes and dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment