Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The record stands as of Wednesday December 2, 2015. Day 656 I have now 2971 workouts in the last 2831 days.

Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 


On Tuesday  I slept from 12:10 am to  to 6:30 am woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. Luckily, I was able enjoy a day off as I 
Got on the machine @ 7:15 am burned 2148  calories in the hour.
Highlight of the workout? Pushing myself in the last 20 minutes to burn 763 calories.
It was a great surge and a super reminder of  how much fun it is to workout the first thing in the morning after a good sleep.

Day 1901 Daily questions for highly determined individual's

Charity, giving back. The person who started Facebook just has announced a plan of donating 
45 billion dollars to charity a sort of idealistic way at looking at life. To return some of what you were fortunate enough to receive. As we reflect on our fortunes, what percentage of your eventual accumulation are you  planning  on donating? I know its none of my business what the number is but.................. any thoughts on a percentage?
Food for thought:
I once read that once a fortune is amassed. Only one percent is to be  kept and the other given back to the society whom the sum was able to flourish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment