Friday, December 4, 2015

The record stands as of Friday December 4 , 2015. Day 658 I have now 2973 workouts in the last 2833 days.


The record stands as of Friday December 4 , 2015. Day 658   I have now 

2973 workouts in the last  2833  days. 

Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 


On Thursday  I slept from 9:15 pm to 4:00 am  woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. Luckily, I was able  to work 6 1/2  hours.
Got on the machine @ 1:35 pm burned 2130 calories in the hour.
Highlight of the workout? Pushing myself in the last 20 minutes to burn 741 calories.


Day 1903 Daily questions for highly determined individual's


Try this tip out for size the next you choose to use the word said think of a word you can substitute for it. What word did you come up with? Astonishingly enough there are 397 verbs that can be used. The word said is such a limited word because any other verb goes far deeper in expressing the motion behind the words that follow it.
The next time you speak avoid using the word said. What word did you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment