Sunday, December 6, 2015

The record stands as of Sunday December 6 ,2015. Day 660 I have now 2975 workouts in the last 2835 days.


The record stands as of Sunday December 6 ,2015. Day 660  I have now 

2975 workouts in the last  2835 days. 

Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 


On Saturday I slept from 12:45 pm to  8 am  woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. Luckily, I was able  enjoy a day off to work 6 1/2  hours.
Got on the machine @ 10:30 am burned 2250  calories in the hour.
Highlight of the workout? you are kidding me , right?
check those numbers the burn per minute was phenomenal!!


Day 1906  Daily questions for highly determined individual's
Name three ways you can improve your ability to communicate. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment