Thursday, December 3, 2015

The record stands as of Thursday December 3, 2015. Day 657 I have now 2972 workouts in the last 2832 days.


Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 


On Wednesday I slept from 10 pm to 3:30 am  woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. Luckily, I was able  to work 8 hours and 15 minutes 
Got on the machine @ 2:35 pm burned 2035 calories in the hour.
Highlight of the workout? Pushing myself in the last 20 minutes to burn 685 calories.


Day 1902 Daily questions for highly determined individual's

The to key to creating interest in a potential suitor is.........?



No comments:

Post a Comment