Saturday, December 26, 2015

The record stands as of Friday December 25, 2015 Christmas Day . Day 679 I have now done 2993 workouts in the last 2854 days.

The record stands as of Friday  December 25, 2015 Christmas Day . Day 679  I have now done 

2993 workouts in the last  2854 days. 

Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 




On Friday Christmas Day I slept from 2  am to  9 am I  woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. As my joint pain is a big reason for the morning aches. In a rare instance the gym was not open so I did not do a workout and enjoyed a day off from work. 

Day 1926 Daily questions for highly determined individual's

You wonder what to say to someone you haven't seen in awhile what is it that you decide to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment