Monday, December 14, 2015

The record stands as of Monday December 14, 2015. Day 668 I have now 2983 workouts in the last 2843 days.

The record stands as of Monday December 14, 2015. Day 668 I have now 

2983 workouts in the last  2843 days. 

Based on the current work schedule of two days on and one day off followed by three days on and one day off. I am beginning to look at Tuesday night's as my Friday nights and Saturday nights as well, Saturday night. 


On Sunday  I slept from 7:55 pm to  3:45 am  woke up and my body ached but I was able to move. Enjoying a day off from work.  Got on the machine at 3:07 pm  and burned 2127 calories in the hour.

Highlight of the workout? Finishing by burning 737 calories in the final twenty minutes
A tremendous rush at the end was exhilarating! 


Day 1915 Daily questions for highly determined individual's

Can tell me how to feel happy? Ok, how?
Can you tell yourself how to feel happy? Ok, how?

Can tell me how to feel unhappy? Ok, how?
Can you tell yourself how to feel unhappy? Ok, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment