Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1075 We are so excited we can't stand it!

Started the month with a strong effort the euphoria was sweet. I burned more in the second thirty than the first thirty minutes. When I burn more in the second half I always get a rosy glow. There is just something really great about finishing strong.Despite the light snow today February 1st was relatively easy. I got plenty of rest and I woke up refreshed.

I started with a lot of energy and just kept on increasing it,as I burned 1393 calories in the hour.At around 5 am, a series of odd thoughts hit me. One, I said to myself how many other people at 5am EST have broken a sweat from their exercise? Two, how many people have broken a sweat 50 minutes after waking up. Then the other thought was, how many people at 5 am EST are still snug in their beds?

Either way May God Bless everyone. It was a sensational feeling and I wish I could have shared it with everyone. If some one asks you how are you doing you say----

Better than good and better than most!
Hope you all blast through the snow and be careful.To quote the Godfather "Woman and children can be careless but men, must be careful.

The spirit of 76 is forth coming I am psyched for day 1076....

No comments:

Post a Comment