Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 1100- What can I say?

This is nothing short of amazing. One thousand was impressive but now as the hundreds start to come it gets more and more awesome. I always whenever I am asked, "everyday?"I say I feel great.
I suppose it comes down to that, how do you feel?

There was a time when I really was wondering what happens if you do a workout every day? I think and am starting to believe that muscle memory takes over. The body and mind are in such unison that the very action makes the process almost natural.

I wish there was some feedback out there where people who have repeated the same action for a number of days in a row could give their ideas on this. I know there are runners that have not missed a day for tens of years.
Here is the list

As of today, I have joined Runners World!

Welcome all members!

I am pumped to do my Saturday workout and attack 1414++ in calories burned in an hour.

Once I got warm, I was in attack mode. When I burned 727 in the first thirty minutes I knew I was going stay on pace. Like magic, I burned another 727 calories in next thirty minutes.

Just to know the names of at least 257 people that have run at least a mile every day between the last 40 to 3 years. There probably are tons more. Heck, they say there are more than a million millionaires. So, there must be tens of thousands of people that engage in some cardiovascular activity everyday and have been doing so for years and years.

So put me down for 1100, and put me down for 1114 sixty minute cardiovascular workouts in the last 1100 days.

Well, today I must have joined some club. I know for sure I did subscribe on line to Runners World.

Day 1101 awaits where we go after 1454+++

No comments:

Post a Comment