Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 1077 The pm post

Despite some car detainment I managed to get to the gym and enjoy a good 1404 calorie burn in the hour.So as is my habit after the workout I sit with a cup of oatmeal and blueberries and cinnamon and post away. Well, today I had to delay my posting until now . It is now 730 pm some twelve hours later than I normally post.

I still have some of the glow from the workout this morning.Of course, I have a little more glow from just working 8 hours at my daily toil.

This morning, I started with a burn of 695 after 30 minutes and then burned 709 in the second thirty. As has been said many times it is an awesome feeling when you finish stronger than when you started.

Now, we are real close to 1078 and I am psyched to attack Day 1078--

No comments:

Post a Comment