Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 1088 Happy Valentine's Day 39 degrees happy!

Yep, happy to all and happy to see at 430am it was, can you believe this.... THIRTY NINE DEGREES?

About a week or so ago I set the record for most calories burned in an hour before 6am. Today, I was on pace to break that record. As once again, I got off to a blistering pace. When I burned 723 calories in thirty minutes I was on pace to burn 1446 calories in an hour.With the record set on Day 1083 at 1416 per hour I was a cinch to burn 1417 and beyond but I ran out of energy.

I had a strong pace. After 40 minutes of the workout I had burned 952 calories. With the magic number of 1416 staring me in the face I only needed to burn 465 calories in the last 20 minutes to break the record. I finished by burning 1396 calories in the hour. It left me 21 calories short of the record.

Check this out, I was averaging a calorie burn of 23.8 per minute for the first 40 minutes. In that last twenty minutes my calories burn per minute went down to a 22.2 calorie burn per minute. My overall cbpm(calorie burn per minute) for sixty minutes was 23.27, ouch. Had I maintained the pace I had at forty minutes I would have burned 1428 calories per hour.

One step further, to show how I could have easily burned more than 1417 calories in the hour was my earlier pace where I burned 723 calories in the first thirty minutes. At the thirty minute mark I was on pace to burn 1446 calories per hour. BUMMER!

I just love it! The first 30 minutes and even the last thirty. It is just a pleasure to get on the machine and let it rip!

I once told someone about this streak I was on and his reply was "its a blessing."

I am fortunate and I do feel, truly blessed.

Day 1089 - burn more than 1396 in the hour.

I am ready, here it comes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment