Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 1094 Happy 156TH Sunday!

The Sunday routine usually includes the weekly sleep in where I get up around 7 am, post a little bit and then get ready for the workout.I am coming off a workout yesterday where I burned 1454 calories in the cherished hour. I have yet to uncover the last time I had burned that much calories in the hour.

Did a little research. The last day I burned 1454 calories or more was Day 800. On May 2ND 2010 I burned 1455 calories.

Now, its nearly 8am and I will begin the workout soon.
Last time I did this much of a calorie burn in an hour I followed it up with a burn of about the same the next day.

I am psyched to crush that mark TODAY!

YES! We crushed it! To the tune of burning 1481 calories in the hour.It never seems to fail, whenever I look back at old records I get motivated and my confidence soars. Today I noticed back on Day 797 I burned 1479 calories in an hour. So, I had to do more than that today!

Once again the pace was the key along with the extra rest. Plus, I slept from 11pm to 7 am. Put it altogether energy + pace = big numbers!

I love it!
Day 1095 will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment