Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 1087 A good full day as we stride toward the workout

We can see the goal ahead burn 1440 calories per hour. The rest will be somewhere between 23 to 24 hours. One thing I have learn by working out everyday is I am not always aware of what I have in terms of energy each day. I know that sound obvious but despite my attempts to keep myself on an even keel I do not know what I have day to day.

Such is the vagaries of sport and the game of chance, where we never know until we lace them up and see what happens. That my friends is one of the beauties of this streak. The only constant is me, and my showing up everyday ready to participate.

Here we go, tally ho---- The target has been illuminated and we are ready to fire!

Oh man! An explosive start as we burned 750 calories in the first thirty minutes. I hit the machine running and had a great pace that carried me all the way to a 873 calorie burn after 35 minutes. My pace was a hair below a 1500 calorie burn per hour. The most I have ever burned to my knowledge in an hour is 1515. I was feeling that today. As I blasted through 750 I had visions of breaking that total. However, this game I play where I challenge myself to beat yesterday's total, gets a little tricky. The game is to go for a huge number of calories burned per hour and then beat the day before total.

As I said before, lets burn 1440++ today. So with that clearly in view I burned 1455. I beat yesterday by 15 but, I was on such an awesome pace I 'm a little disappointed I did not burn more. But hey, it felt so good to be on that pace once again no words can describe it.

Now the bar is set high- GOOD!-- Let us see what I got.

Up early to burn 1456+++ -Go get M!
DAY 1088 HER IT COMES...

No comments:

Post a Comment