Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 1101 Will the forces outside of us defeat the forces inside of us?

Isn't that the question. As we all go forward here. The world we create around us allows us to battle these outside forces. There are driving forces we all possess than have been developed and are there to help us. Then, there are also outside forces that move us at times where we want to go and at other times where we do not wish to go.

What are these inside forces? I believe they are a desire to look good, feel good and to do good. What are these outside forces? At this point, I believe they are time and the desire to be with other people.

I have arrived at the understanding that if we boil down our lives there are certain areas that just seem to make the biggest difference. It will always come down to how we manage these areas that will determine where we go and how we got here.

Shall I break all of these key areas down and examine them piece by piece? I do not believe I have the time right now. However, just knowing they are present is enough for me.

Today is Eleven oh one! I salute all the runners out there and hope they do a great job today!
I am praying for all the non exercise people to re energizes themselves and join the movement of moving around.

The gym on Sunday opens usually at 7am its now 847am - I need to utilize my ability to conquer one of my inside forces. Can you decide which one needs to be satisfied?

Chalk me up for staying on the 1400 streak! However, unable to hit today's goal 1455++- I started off so incredibly strong. Burned 738 calories in the first thirty minutes then kind of ran out of gas in the second thirty. My total for the sixty was 1426. A major drop of 688 for the second go around.

Life is sweet! Felt awesome! Here comes a 17 hour rest to get ready for Day 1102!

No comments:

Post a Comment