Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 1090 The itsy bitsy spider!

Well. the itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out.Out came the sun and dried up all the rain.Out came the spider to climb the spout again.

Today, I was the itsy bitsy spider. I was climbing the water spout.Then, down came the rain and I burned less calories per hour than I did the day before.This children's song is a great metaphor for life. This song is all about persistence. Think about it, the spider starts climbing then gets stopped by the rain.He gets himself together after being stopped then he starts climbing again.

I have been doing this day in day out for just about three years now. Everyday I try to do a bigger calorie burn than the day before. I usually reach a certain level then I fall back.However, like the itsy bitsy spider I start again!

Today, the burn in sixty was 1372.Why less than yesterday? I suppose I just could not get loose enough to let it rip and burn more. I started with a 684 in the first 30 minutes. I did burn more in the second thirty when I burned 688 calories.

Tomorrow will be Day 1091 and will put us five days from three years.Not only that, Day 1091 will leave us only nine days from 1100 days.

Day 1091 will be a burn of 1373++++. I'm ready to climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment