Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 1081 Interesting.. During wartime there ARE no days off

Exercising a sober thought and remembrance to my Dad.

Dear Dad,
I miss you, and I think I speak for any American who appreciates their freedom when I say thank you for the time you served in the army to help keep our country free. You have probably taught me more about myself as I have gotten older than when I was younger. I personally thank you for that.
As you are aware, I have been working out everyday for the last 1081 days. How long were you actually in the service? I would guess 50 months? Which is a little over four years.I suppose there was no days off for those 50 months.

Well, as of now, I have served 35 and half months.I will dedicate the next 15 months to you.

May God bless you, Dad.

Day 1082 awaits....

No comments:

Post a Comment