Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 1095 We have set a new standard

As of today, we have set a different number of calories to burn in an hour on a workout that ends prior to 6am.Hooray for me, one day before the completion of two straight years of doing a sixty minute cardiovascular workout, I broke a personal record by burning 1434 calories in an hour. The record prior was 1416 calories burned in an hour set on February 9 Th 2011 Day 1083. Here we are 12 days later and we break the record.

Love it! It is amazing how the confidence I have in burning calories has risen.In the last three days, I have burned 1454,1481 and 1434 calories in an hour. That is a great stretch. The old adage says action breeds confidence and confidence breeds action.

Having a confident action will lead to more action. So stay active and action oriented!

We got a fresh snow fall this morning. No storm just a dusting as February reminds us what tricks it can do.

The next day will be Day 1096, the last day of year two.I have completed 1109 workouts in the last 1095 days.

Tomorrow, we look to set a another new standard - 1435++ - I am indeed psyched for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment