Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 1097 The first day of year III

We cannot overlook the journey. As the numbers merely represent the destination the journey is clearly the most exciting part of the process. To focus on only the numbers misses the point. The emotion the pure joy in fulfilling the goal is precisely where it is at!

I was asked today," don't you listen to music while you workout?"My answer was, "no I am focused on only one thing and that one thing is beating yesterday's total."

A good cardiovascular workout allows one to relax, to have clearer thoughts, and to have positive feelings. People would flock to gyms in droves if for one day they could have the feelings I do on a daily basis when I do my workout.

The bible says, "the kingdom of heaven is within us."After working out on a daily basis for the last three years I find it very hard to refute that.

As I urge again and again if you are on a workout plan increase it,if you are not working out start one.

Remember action leads to confidence and confidence leads to action.

Today, I burned 1435 in the hour by burning more in the second thirty minutes than the first thirty minutes.I burned 708 and then 727, no new record, but not bad.

Now we march toward four years but first, we have to pass a few milestones. Milestone number one is 1100 days. After Day 1098 we will be two days away.

Here we go Day 1098 in now on the front burner.--Let's beat 1436+++

No comments:

Post a Comment