Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 1085 After standing outside yesterday for some 2 and half hours .....

I am not ready to say the winter is waving the white towel. However, since the storm belt has slowed maybe, just maybe, there is a visible chink of daylight.As I sit here, nourishing myself with a hot bowl of oatmeal that includes cinnamon, blue berries and banana. I cannot help but think about this morning's workout. I must say washing all this nutrition down with a nice cold glass of orange juice mixed with seltzer is an awesome way to start the day.

Let everyone who is on vacation in some exotic island eat there heart because I am here in the dead of winter still feeling the glow from a fun 1400 an hour calorie burn workout. A sixty minute ride to glory where in the last 30 minutes I was able to burn 20 more calories than I did in the first 30 minutes.

The euphoria I get from these workouts is amazing. When your body is conditioned to push through whatever, your body reaches a threshold, that I have yet to come up with words for.

So will just leave it at that. The question is would I like to do it again tomorrow? That answer is of course. A good analogy is will there be a second date? If the answer is yes that maybe it could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Next date, is day 1086 and I'm psyched and focused on breaking 1400+ per hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment