Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1083- This was a record setting day!

That has a nice ring to it.It was indeed a record setting day. I cannot recall any time since I started to workout at around 5 am that I have burned that many calories in an hour.When I burned my 1416Th calorie in the hour I set a record for most calories burned per hour before 6 am.

I jumped on the machine at 456 am and burned 715 calories in the first 30 minutes. I had a terrific pace and felt awesome. Especially, when you consider it was within the first hour of me rising.

It is always a fun mad scramble to get out the door on these frigid winter mornings. There is no sign of the sun. Darkness is all around as I get in to my workout gear and grab my gym bag filled with clothes and towels and head out the door. First, I warm up the car , after it warms with me inside I go outside and off I go. Full of expectation of an awesome work out. Forever curious about what I will have today.

Well, today I had a lot and I gave it. When the sixty minutes were up I felt about as awake as anyone could in the morning with temperature outside hovering at around 20 degrees.

Day 1084 leaves us a dozen days short of the start of the third year!

I'm indeed pumped for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment