Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1074 Even at 445 am we gave it a good go!

Yep, even though I was operating on 3 hours and 45 minutes of sleep I got the motor running. I burned 1396 calories in the hour. The workout capped off an interesting 22 hours of activity. Since 825 am yesterday, I burned 1418 calories in an hour, then worked 10 hours slept for about 4 hours then burned another 1396 calories an hour.

Right now, I am in midst of some problems with the computer monitor. So be it, we blog on none the less. The reaction of the body once it is called into action is amazing. To think I can chock all that activity into a short period of time simply amazes me.

So now it is onto the next quest.

The challenge first is the daily toil, then rest then day # 1075 . Boy those first 75 days in comma town went by quick.

I am psyched for 1075 as many streaks are still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment