Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 1084 I think, the winter has blinked

What does that mean?It means that there may be a break coming from this relentless stream of cold weather and constant snow storms.How has this stream of frigid air affected my work outs? Not much but it has effected my recovery. by recovery I am referring directly to my weight. I have felt so cold and beat down at times at night where in effort to seek a break I have eaten more than I really wanted to. The good news is I have eaten nothing but healthy stuff. The usually fruits vegetables and whole grains. The bad news it is more than I usually do.

As I gander back to last year at this time I was burning less calories and I weighed about the same. So, thank God for keeping records.

Today, I blinked, and I missed out on burning 1400 calories in an hour. When I burned only 1391 calories I left myself short by only 9 calories. Just one less pause and I would have had it!

I really love the competitiveness and the challenge. It is those attributes that keep me coming back for more!

Tomorrow will be Friday February 11TH 2011. DAY 1085. Right now as of today I have done 1098 workouts in the last 1084 days. When I reach Day 1096 I will have worked out three straight years everyday a work out and I will have averaged more than one work out a day.

But first,but first! Day 1085 needs to done. I am ready for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment