Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 1086 This will be the One hundred and fifty fifth

As we add up the days and look backward and forward we see that today is the 155TH Saturday.
Looking forward we see that next Saturday, will be the last Saturday prior to three years. It is now 608 am on February 12Th 2011. As I reflect on the road I have traveled and as I approach the completion of this second year of daily workouts I realize that a pattern of behavior takes on a life of its own.

My schedule is a basic. I wake up around 4 am Monday through Friday. On Saturday its a 5
30 am time. Then, on Sunday I'm flexible with my waking hour. Usually its 7 am or a little later.

Monday through Friday I arrive at the gym usually before 5 am. Saturday around 7 am and Sunday between 8 am a to 930 am.

Burning anywhere between 1250 to 1450 calories per hour is what keeps this streak going.

The emotions, the challenges and the desires are all documented on this blog. This blog I started on June 8TH 2009. It was on Day 472 when I first posted. However, I took a few days from posting and returned to posting on June 16TH 2009. Then, I posted after a short break again on Day 477 the date was June 16TH 2009.

The daily postings began on June 20Th 2009 Day 484. Today, is 616Th consecutive day I have recorded a post! I not sure if anyone there has read every post. If there is I'd love to here from you.

It has been suggested that this blog should be made in to a book. I agree, I believe by sure size it would interesting and I would imagine original.

Well now we get to add some more information to the blog as I get set to burn 1400+++ calories in an hour----

I love it when I do what I said I was going to do!
At 703 am I got on the arc trainer at 808 am I got off. Between that time I burned 1522 calories. In the first sixty minutes I burned 1440 calories. I burned 721 in the first thirty minutes and 719 in the next thirty minutes.

It is just some much fun to be at the pace. Sometimes you feel like you are in control of some powerful that needs to be controlled in such a way that it maintains its beautiful pace. You to know when to accelerate and then let up and then accelerate it again. It is an awesome feeling.

Tomorrow will be day 1087 in an effort to beat today we need to burn 1440++ calories in the hour.I felt great today. As within 24 hours I went up and down 8 steps on a ladder about 70 times and burned 1522 calories while using the arc trainer.

I feel awesome and I'm psyched for Day 1087!


No comments:

Post a Comment