Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 1078 There is a challenge everyday

We are always challenged. Some just consider it being annoyed. I think there are always two ways to look at any situation. The challenge is to decide how we choose to look at things. Something as an annoyance is truly determined by the individual. Is it an annoyance or a challenge? It simply is our choice.

Today, posed the second challenge in the last two days.Yesterday, was getting stuck in the snow on the way to workout . As for today, it was a simple car ignition problem. The car needed to be rushed to the shop.

But none the less, the workout went on. I had an awesome 1411 calorie burn in an hour where I was blessed with that delicious feeling of burning more in the second thirty minutes than the first. The day that would be so cool will be the day when my calorie burn per hour will be the same number as days the of of the streak.

Wow, it sounds a little way off . But, awhile back I thought this day was a long way off.

Well friends, today is a cancelled check and tomorrow is a promissory note.

I am pumped for Day 1079.

No comments:

Post a Comment