Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 1098 Two to get eleven

Two days and we will be at the first milestone to get to four years. Hey wait a minute, four years is one presidential term. However, the first milestone is 1100 days. Four years is about how long my Dad served in World War II. Four years is a very interesting span of time. Four years equals 365 x 4= 1460 days. During a leap year you add one day. So, make it 1461 days. Which is 363 days from today.

Yes sir, we have embarked on an historic journey. We have been traveling for 36 plus months.Well, we only got another 12 to go. During this streak there have only been a few occasions when I did my workouts away from home. Regardless, it has been a great journey.

Everyday has been an adventure. Today, although I burned less in the hour than yesterday I felt awesome, as I felt totally finished when time was up. I emptied the tank!

Burning 1426 calories in the hour never felt so go-od.

Now we have to 2 go to hit 1100
Next up, Day 1099 I am psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment