Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1089 Never a dull moment


When you constantly throw challenges in front of yourself that get you excited how can there ever be a dull moment? I challenged myself to burn x number of calories today. Yesterday, my challenge was extremely daunting and I fell dramatically short. However, the concept of the challenge is the origin of the excitement.I think any challenge is worth an even portion of excitement.

Should excitement to present then enthusiasm is not far behind. I know when I work out I do it with enthusiasm the challenges are really just the icing in the cake. The core of my workouts is my love of the process.

Since I was young and I learned about playing anything I always loved the process of the competition. A good analogy would be on your mark, get set, go! That just get me excited.
My focus is always a favorable outcome.

As I said yesterday we need to burn 1400++ calories per hour.I started off by burning 706 in the first half hour. When I hit the 45 minute mark I need to burn 348 calories. When I reached 55 minutes with 119 to go. My target was 1400 and I had to average 23.33 per minute. My pace was 23.29 per minute. I needed to increase my pace in order to hit the goal.

Here is where the fun is incalculable. Here is where my discussing and commenting should and usually will fall upon deaf ears. to most. Except, for the few that love it. The ones that want victory so bad that they are eaten up by it. Here is where I usually don't care what happens unless I hit my goal.

Hitting that goal is so sweet, burning 1401 calories today was so awesome I am out of words.

Now we set our sights on TEN NINETY! Along with that a burn of 1402++ per hour.
I am psyched here it comes....

No comments:

Post a Comment