Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 1057 We are now at 17 days with a burn of 1335 or more in an hour

Sprinting at an awesome pace, is the best way to describe the feeling of burning the calories necessary to keep the streak alive. Then, when it is over you get this crazy warm glow that you are so happy that you stuck with it. The power of the workout is that the feeling does not immediately go away. The feeling usually lasts a good five hours or maybe more.

I burned 1351 today and got on the machine at 435am. Although I fell 1 calorie burn short of burning yesterday's total I felt so awesome in the process.

I know I reveal how I feel during after the workout very often. The reason is primarily to encourage others to do likewise!

DAY 1058 is coming down the pike! Saturday # 151!
I am indeed ready.....

No comments:

Post a Comment