Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 1065 - On Saturdays I usually post before I workout

So, let us set the scene. This is the 1065TH straight day and the 1079TH workout in that time frame. We are set for our 25TH success of burning 1335 plus calories in an hour in as many tries. We are going for our 15Th day where we have burned 1350 or more calories in an hour.

I am not sure how all these numbers popped up but, they are the facts. My body feels great as I am completing my work week. With the advent of all this snow I am confused as to how many days I have gone without a preplanned day off. I guess since I took last Tuesday the 11Th of January off we can start there but, the following day was a huge snow storm and unfortunately I could not dig myself out to get to work on Wednesday the 12Th. As I look back, I can say that I have not missed a day since January 13Th which was Day 1056 so, that was 11 days ago.

We are 25 minutes from me leaving to go to gym and with the good Lord willing will complete these numbers.

I have high expectations and am excited about the workout. I curious about my feelings as compared to others that are in my position. My curiosity comes from my desire to know what people who workout every day think about their next workout.

The odd thing is that there are many people who workout or do some sort of rigorous activity everyday and I have yet to get feedback from them as to how they feel about their experience.

One of my main reasons for blogging in this fashion is to attract people of this mindset. So far on the 594TH post to my knowledge, I have yet to attract or have made contact.

No matter to the feed back, I still enjoy doing the posting and the workouts.

On this January day in the dead of winter 2011, with the temperature at 11 degrees and my car warming up, I am ready to go.

We always start with the highest goal possible and adjust as we go. It is exciting to think that today we may just break a calorie burn of 1515! We shoot for it and away we go.......

OK! We got off to a great start and we kept it there. In burning 119 calories per five minutes for sixty minutes we averaged a calorie burn of 23.80 per minute. An awesome workout that felt so good it was almost effortless. On this day we burned 1428 calories in the hour.

Now, can I get an AMEN?

As I said I got off to a great start. I had 114 burned in the first five minutes. I then went on to burn 1414 in the next 55 minutes. Which is an average of a 119.45 calories burned per five minutes for the next 55 minutes.

We can trudge through our workouts we can not show up for our workouts or we can love our workouts it is all a matter of choice. As for me, I love to workout.

We are now in the final 30 days before we hit 3 years--
BUT FIRST, Day 1066 awaits..... I am indeed ready---

No comments:

Post a Comment