Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1068 Make it 27 for 27.....

Back on Day 1040 I burned 1402 calories in my first of two one hour workouts.
Since then the only interruption in consecutive days of burning 1335 or more calories per hour was Day 1055 -January 12TH the gym was closed because of the huge snow fall that was almost three feet. I worked out for two hours but did not burn 1335 or more per hour. However, I did not have the equipment to do so.

The facts are still in order, so we go on from here. I burned 1401 calories today within the hour. The streak of days where I have burned 1400 or more calories per hour is is at four.I finished very strong today as I burned over 24 calories per minute for the last 15 minutes of the workout.
So with a great feeling, we push forward and gaze out at the current snow fall which has brought on warmer weather and a few inches of snow.

Day 1069 approaches as we cherish the glow of the workout and praise God for the warmer weather. We are 26 days from three years. I am psyched to meet that challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment