Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1047 Make it eight days in a row.....

Make it eight days in a row..... that I have burned at least 1335 in an hour!How do I feel? Even better than I felt yesterday, which is AWESOME! There is nothing like a strong finish to a workout. When you know this is it. You have looked at the clock and you realize the number you are going for and feel the surge. It comes over you like a powerful wave. As the wave comes you just focus on one thing. What is that one thing? It is to go as fast as you can. When its over you know you did it , you mustered up the guts to see what you have got.

It is kind of funny how win or lose, all you feel is exhilaration. All is right with your world. Time well spent, and we move on with a smile in our heart.

Well, burning 650 in the 1st half hour set up my opportunity to burn 685 in the second half hour for a total burn of 1335 in today's hour.

As I have said every day I do an hour of cardiovascular workout. I wonder if I had a camera on me everyday during that hour if that would make a good video? I once read where Dick Schaap the great journalist and interviewer once did an interview with the great Muhammad Ali, while Ali was shadow boxing. I wonder if everyday I had a list of questions to answer while I did my workout if that would be interesting to watch.

If anything, I believe it would send a very positive message.

Who knows I may be taking this workout talk and making it into a video. Stay tuned.

I am psyched for day 1048- Can I do two hours ??

No comments:

Post a Comment