Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1046 Streak stopped at two days!

After two straight days in which I did two hour workouts my streak has stopped.

HOWEVER!! The streak of 1046 days has been continued. As the new year has begun, I have done 5 one hour workouts in the first 3 days.I have set personal records in nine days by doing a 3 hour workout on December 24TH( day 1036) and back to back 2 hour workouts on January 1ST( day 1044) and January 2ND ( day 1045).

I am both excited and blessed that I have been given the strength to complete these achievements.

I am not sure which one felt more awesome. Doing a three hour workout. Or two days in a row of doing 2 hour workouts. I do think had I not had such a small amount of rest in between today's workout and yesterday's two hour workout, I would have been able to do two hours today.

I rested from 10:33 am yesterday until 4:40 am today. That is a total of 18 hours and 7 minutes of rest. As I burned 1348 calories today in one hour, I knew I did not have as much time as I would have liked to burn another 1200 ++ calories.

So, I have stated as one of my goals for the year is to do more workouts. One way is to do at least one 3 hour workout each month. The other is to do one two hour workout each week. That is sixty four extra workouts a year.

To quote the book the Godfather" let's do it now while we have the muscle."

Day 1047 is in the tide. As it rolls in, I stand by waiting for my chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment