Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1053 Streak is now at a fortnight -14

As I awoke at 408 I really wasn't sure what time it was. Sleeping or napping since midnight, which is my usual habit on Sunday night's. I felt rested and ready to go get the fourteenth day.With temperature at a balmy eighteen degrees I warmed up my car and put on three layers of clothing do do my sixty minute workout.

My goal was to burn 1378 calories in an hour early on this cold dark morning.My pace in the beginning minutes is usually nowhere near where I end up in the later minutes. The thing that impressed me most about my workout today was that every minute I increased my pace.

Starting on a pace of burning 21.6 calories per minute I ended on a pace of burning 22.67 calories per minute. It may not sound like much but, over the course of an hour its a difference of over sixty calories.

By burning 1360 calories in today's hour I was able to keep the streak of burning 1335 calories or more per hour. The streak now stands at 14 days.

Day 1054 is on the horizon. Day 15 and another crack at 1378 is coming on strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment