Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 1063 Make it 23, as we beat yesterday's total

With a huge push in the last five minutes we hit the tape by beating yesterday's number in burning four more calories an hour. I averaged 113.67 calories burned per five minutes. Where as yesterday I burned 113.33 calories per five minutes. That is one reason why I love to workout everyday because the difference can be so small yet it is motivating and exciting to me to see and perform its outcome.

I have come to the realization that during these last 30 days I have been doing these four basic things they are sleeping,working out, working and eating. I would hazard a guess that those are the four core ingredients that make up a lot of people's. Sleeping,working and eating. I would covers all of the working class. The issue of working out daily I have seen is a minority.


Only 30 percent is the number per this report. That only includes those that work out at least a five times a week with light to vigorous exercise! This article is from 4/2002.

Now, I am going out on a limb. Since, Americans are not getting any slimmer I am going to say that number has decreased. I will say only 28 percent
work out at least a five times a week with light to vigorous exercise!

Well readers and followers, day 1064 is knocking on the door. As we search for 24--

NO SNOW -----If it comes we will deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment